24/7 Offers Expert Water Extraction For Any Size Property In FL
24/7 provides water extraction for businesses and homeowners in all FL towns including Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater.
Water extraction is the process through which you remove unwanted water. After an initial consultation and in person assessment, water extraction is one of the first steps to repairing and restoring your property from water damage. It is extremely important that this step is completed promptly upon discovering the water damage to prevent more troubles down the road.
How We Extract Water
We have numerous specialized techniques and tools to remove water from your residential or commercial property. Some of these include:
- Moisture detectors: Moisture detectors and other forms of metering help us determine the extent of the damage so we can make an appropriate game plan.
- Pumps: Heavy duty, industrial pumps remove water efficiently.
- Infrared cameras: These can help us to assess whether there is unseen water damage inside the structure itself.
- Wet vacuums: These are another tool we can utilize to remove the water from tough areas.
- Industrial fans: These are used to keep the air flowing and to dry up the remainder of the water after the bulk of it has been removed.
- Other extraction tools: When necessary, we bring in other tools and methods to remove excess water that was not taken care of through other means.
Water Damage Restoration for the Following Businesses
Concerns With Water Damage
It is vital that you hire a qualified extraction company to head up this undertaking, as failure to use the proper procedures can cause further damage, including but not limited to:
- Health and sanitary concerns: First and foremost, our concern is for the health and safety of you and your family, or of your employees and customers. When water is left to sit, it doesn’t lead to a pretty picture. Mold can set in within days of contact and can be extremely difficult to get out. Some kinds of mold have more serious health risks than others and can have effects that run from allergies to respiratory issues to asthma. The quicker you get the water out, the better your chances of clearing the property unscathed by mold.
- Structural damage: Water that has seeped into wood and other materials can severely affect the integrity of the structure. This could turn into a significantly time consuming and costly project, as it means replacing and rebuilding parts of your property.
- Cosmetic damage: Although perhaps the least of your worries, cosmetic damage is still something to think about. No one wants their home or business to smell or have unsightly stains. The faster the water is extracted, the less lasting cosmetic damage there will be.
- Displacement: We know how inconvenient it is to have to vacate your ho me or shut down business while water damage is repaired. We try to make this process as quick as possible so you can get things up and running again.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water extraction, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Trust Water Extraction To The Professionals At 24/7
Water extraction is no joke and should be handled by a qualified and experienced water damage repair company. At 24/7 Complete Restoration, our main goal is to act with integrity and to bring you the quality results you deserve.