Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair for Sewage Backup Repair Throughout the Spring Hill area
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Sewage Backup Repair seriously in your Spring Hill commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and extraction for Sewage Backup Repair at your commercial or residential property in FL shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At 24/7 Complete Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Sewage Backup Repair affect your home or business it’s not only a nuisance, but can pose risk to the health of all of those involved. Don’t fret; you are only one call away from having your problem solved, and mind eased.
We offer water damage repair, cleanup, drying and dryout services for the following towns in the Spring Hill area:
- Spring Hill
- Lake Lindsey
- North Brooksville
- South Brooksvile
- Hill N Dale
- Spring Lake
- High Point
- North Weeki Wachee
- Weeki Wachee
- Weeki Wachee Gardens
- Pine Island
- Timber Pines
- Shady Hills
- Bayonet Point
- Port Richey
- New Port Richey
- Seven Springs
- Beacon Square
We also support the following commercial client industries regarding Sewage Backup Repair damage repair, cleaning and drying.
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- and-complexes-fl">Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- and-condominium-associations-fl">Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Emergency Water Damage Repair, Cleanup, Dryout and Extraction from Sewage Backup Repair Throughout the Spring Hill FL Area
The water damage mitigation professionals at 24/7 Complete Restoration have the experience you need on your side during any emergency water damage event from Sewage Backup Repair. Like our name says we are available 247, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting you, andor your business back to normal as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Sewage Backup Repair
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why 24/7 Complete Restoration for all your Spring Hill Sewage Backup Repair water damage repair
- IIRC Certified for water, fire, odor, and lead
- Fully Bonded and Insured with limits that make sense for the value of any loss
- Full project management and quality control services and systems
- Immediate response times during emergencies due to close proximity
- Full work warranties
- Personalized service
- Direct billing to insurance. We work for you and not the insurance company during mitigation unlike national franchises that have loyalties to large insurance companies
- Family owned and operated. We make decisions locally and not from a national perspective with disregard for onsite needs for both property and client.
Working With Your Insurance
- When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
- Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
- Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Other information you may need to know:
Throughout the repair and restoration process if they are to be undertaken after cleanup and dryout process has been completed, you may need to obtain permitting from your local building department. As part of any restoration process we perform or are engaged with, we take that stress of you, our client. If you want to ask any pre-work questions you can always call us, it’s free, but you can also call the Spring Hill building department, contact details below.
Spring Hill Building Department
789 Providence Blvd
Brooksville, FL 33670
Sewage Backup Repair damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process of your Spring Hill area property
24/7 Complete Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Sewage Backup Repair and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
FL Department of Health Contact Details if Required
24/7 handles all of the heavy lifting for you, if you would prefer you can call our offices for a risk free consult so you can determine just what the process will require
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Sewage Backup Repair, contact 24/7 Complete Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repair projects both big and small. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.