Condo Water Damage Repair For Property Owners And Managers In The Tampa Area
24/7 provides condominium water damage repair for properties in Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, and surrounding towns.
When you need water damage repair for condominiums, we are here to ensure you receive the best and speediest service. We know that this is a huge inconvenience to you and your family, but our aim is to resolve the issue quickly so you can get back into your residence without delay.
We know that right now, your water damage repair project seems insurmountable. Here’s how a typical process will flow.
- Consultation: We will start with an over the phone consultation to get down the basics: what happened and where.
- Assessment: From there we will set up an in-person assessment to determine the scope of the damage and decide on our next steps moving forward.
- Water removal: Next we will need to begin the process of extracting the water from your condominium. We use a host of specialized equipment such as large vacuums to remove the water.
- Drying process: Industrial fans are used to thoroughly dry the property to ensure mold does not set in.
- Sanitization: We then need to ensure that the entire property is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned.
After the water has been extracted, the property dried and finally sanitized, the restoration process can begin.
Water Damage Restoration for the Following Businesses
Start Repairs Within 48 Hours!
After 48 hours, you can expect serious long-term consequences to begin to emerge. This includes problems such as structural damage, cosmetic damage and health and safety concerns such as molding and water born diseases.
We know that the structural integrity of your home and the health of your family is of utmost importance and we guarantee the best service to ensure a thorough job.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Trust 24/7 When Your Condominium Has Water Damage
At 24/7 Complete Restoration, we are experts at repairing water damage in condominiums. We will thoroughly clean and repair your property and get you and your family back in your home as soon as possible.