We’ll Help You Navigate The Insurance Claim Process For Your Tampa Property
At 24/7 we can work directly with your insurance company to insure your property in Tampa, St. Petersburg, or Clearwater is properly repaired
One of the biggest questions we receive at 24/7 Complete Restoration is do we work with insurance. We absolutely do. In fact, we have prior insurance adjustors on our skilled team who know the ins and outs of water and fire damage repair claims. We’ll work with you to handle your claim efficiently to help you get back home or to work as fast as possible.
If your home or business has water damage here’s some steps you can take to get the ball rolling on repairs.
- If flooding or water is still flowing contact a professional to stop the problem.
- Contact your insurance agent to determine requirements and check your policy for coverage.
- Give us a call so we can assess and figure out the required cleaning and restoration.
- It’s important at this point to document the extent of the damage. Take photos or video to provide a record of the damage prior to cleanup starting. It’s also a good idea to create a list of the items that were damaged.
- Standing water needs to be removed as soon as possible to prevent long-term damage to structural components and stop the growth of mold.
24/7 Can Handle Any Water Damage Repair
At 24/7 Complete Restoration we understand the hardships water damage can cause for homeowners and businesses of all sizes. Our skilled team utilizes best practices and industrial equipment to extract water, clean the structure, and get you back in you commercial or residential property with minimal delay. Call us today at 813-999-2577 for immediate support and a no obligation consultation.