Quick Water Damage Drying For Any Size Property In FL By The Pro’s At 24/7
24/7 provides water damage drying for businesses and homeowners in all FL towns including Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater.
Water damage drying is one of many steps in the water damage repair process and it is arguably the most important. As you can imagine, drying the water is integral to the prognosis of your property.
Causes Of Water Damage
- Leaky roof: With a leaky roof, even a small rainstorm can cause serious water damage.
- Storm flooding: In the Tampa area, inclement weather and heavy rainfall are extremely common. Buildings on low lying land are especially vulnerable to the risks of storm flooding.
- Leaky pipes or faulty plumbing: Structural damage in your pipe system can cause a leak.
- Sewage backup: Every property owner’s worst nightmare, sewage backups are an extremely complicated and messy cleanup.
The Drying Process
- Removal: The first step is to remove any items or materials that are damaged by water and cannot be salvaged.
- Moisture Absorption: Some items and materials may be saved by using absorbent matter such as silica gel. This can be a lengthy process but is worth it in the long run!
- Improving circulation: One huge step to the drying process is to get air moving. This can be done naturally (opening windows and doors) or mechanically (industrial fans).
- Dehumidifying: Dehumidifiers are used to eliminate water vapor in the air, therefore preventing further damage to the area.
- Industrial vacuums: These are specialized tools use to suck away excess water.
- Pumps: These are used to pump a steady stream of water away from the property.
Water Damage Restoration for the Following Businesses
Failure To Act Quickly Could Cost You More Time And Money
The longer you wait to dry your structure, the more damage your property will suffer. Aside from the initial damage, there can also be long-term consequences if you don’t mitigate the damage promptly.
- Further structural damage: It’s likely that the water has already caused some structural damage. However, by dealing with the damage promptly, you can reduce the extent.
- Health risks: Leaving water untreated in your home or business is extremely dangerous to the health and safety of your family, employees or customers. As soon as the first 48 hours, mold can begin to set in, causing health issues such as asthma, respiratory problems and allergies.
- Displacement: When water damage occurs, you are most likely already displaced from your home or business. We want to get you back in as quickly as possible.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Contact 24/7 Complete Restoration For Quick Water Drying
When it comes to water damage drying for properties in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and surrounding areas, there is no better option than 24/7 Complete Restoration. Our team is fully certified and trained to handle even the most challenging of projects and are here to walk you through every single step.