Storm Damage Restoration For Commercial And Residential Properties Done Right
24/7 provides storm damage restoration in Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater and surrounding towns.
It is a fact of life in the Tampa area that a storm damage restoration project may be in your future. Although storms can hit anywhere at any time, our prominent storm season makes it all the more likely. Throughout the summer and early fall, the likelihood of a hurricane or tropical storm increases. Even in the absence of a big storm, the season inevitably comes with heavy rainfall and often, flooding.
Storm damage restoration projects can be complicated, and is a job best left to those with the experience and equipment to do it safely and effectively. Many property owners think that they may be able to save some money and inconvenience and try to complete the job on their own, but that would be a mistake.
Concerns With Water Damage
It is always a good idea to consult with a water damage repair company before taking action. There are many unseen consequences with failing to seek help within 48 hours, including permanent structural damage and health risks.
- Displacement: Although you may need to be away from your home or business for some time regardless of how quickly you have your property looked at, the sooner you get repairs started, the less time you will be displaced.
- Structural damage: With structural damage, time is of the essence. When water works its way into a building, it begins to threaten the integrity of the materials, causing bigger problems down the road. Quick service can prevent much of this potentially permanent damage.
- Cosmetic damage: Although not biggest of your concerns, no one wants cosmetic damage to their home or business. It is not only unsightly but can compromise the value of your property.
- Health concerns: Experts say that after a water damage event, it takes approximately 48 hours for mold to begin to grow. Mold can cause a variety of health conditions and make life uncomfortable for your and your family, employees and customers. Some health problems associated with mold include asthma, respiratory distress, congestion and skin irritation.
- Time and money: Most insurance policies require you to report water damage immediately, or will refuse to cover services. If you don’t act quickly, you may be stuck footing the bill yourself.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Call 24/7 For Storm Damage Restoration
For storm damage restoration, choose 24/7. We complete the repairs and restoration from start to finish, so there’s no need to hire multiple companies to get the job done. We are water damage experts, and are familiar with the unique considerations that come with living in the Tampa, FL area. Call us at 813-999-2577 for a consultation and to set up an in-person assessment.