24/7 Can Help With Residential Water Damage Claims
At 24/7 Complete Restoration our skilled team includes prior insurance adjustors to help you with water damage claims
After a water damage incident we know the last thing you want to focus on is your insurance, however, it’s extremely important that you notify your provider and also utilize a skilled and experienced water damage repair and restoration company that has dealt with insurance providers before.
If your home or other residential property has water damage here’s some steps you can take to get the ball rolling on repairs.
- If flooding or water is still flowing contact a professional to stop the problem.
- Contact your insurance agent to determine requirements and check your policy for coverage.
- Give us a call so we can assess and figure out the required cleaning and restoration.
- It’s important at this point to document the extent of the damage. Take photos or video to provide a record of the damage prior to cleanup starting. It’s also a good idea to create a list of the items that were damaged.
- Standing water needs to be removed as soon as possible to prevent long-term damage to structural components and stop the growth of mold.
24/7 Can Help With Water Damage Repair Insurance Claims
At 24/7 Complete Restoration we understand the hardships water damage can cause for homeowners. Our skilled team utilizes best practices and industrial equipment to extract water, clean the structure, and get you back in your residential property with minimal delay. Call us today at 813-296-6358 for immediate support and a no obligation consultation.