Emergency Water Extraction For Businesses And Homes in FL
24/7 provides emergency water extraction for businesses and homeowners in all FL towns including Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater.
We know you are under a lot of pressure when looking for a company to provide emergency water extraction. You came home or to work only to find your property has suffered a water emergency, and you’re wondering what to do next. We’re here 24/7 to help!
24/7 Complete Restoration has industry standard qualifications and experienced staff to walk you through the process and get the job done. We will be with you every step of the way, explaining each step in an easy to understand way.
Types of water emergencies
There are many reasons you could be in search of emergency water extraction. Some of these causes include:
- Heavy Rainfall, Hurricanes, Tropical Storms and Flooding: In Florida we are used to inclement weather, especially during storm season. Hurricanes, tropical storms and even heavy rainfall can cause storm flooding that can infiltrate your home or business, especially if the building is on low-lying land.
- Leaky Roof: With a leaky roof, even light rain can cause a water emergency.
- Plumbing Emergencies: When you have a burst pipe or faulty plumbing system, the situation can quickly get out of hand and cause lots of damage.
- Sewage Backups: One of the more troubling water emergencies, sewage backups come with special considerations for health and safety.
How We Extract Water
We have numerous specialized techniques and tools to remove water from your residential or commercial property. Some of these include:
- Moisture detectors: Moisture detectors and other forms of metering help us determine the extent of the damage so we can make an appropriate game plan.
- Pumps: Heavy duty, industrial pumps remove water efficiently.
- Infrared cameras: These can help us to assess whether there is unseen water damage inside the structure itself.
- Wet vacuums: These are another tool we can utilize to remove the water.
- Industrial fans: These are used to keep the air flowing and to dry up the remainder of the water after the bulk of it has been removed.
- Other extraction tools: When necessary, we bring in other tools and methods to remove excess water that was not taken care of through other means.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water extraction, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Act Fast To Mitigate The Damage
With emergency water extraction, time is of the essence. Most water extraction companies will urge you to start the extraction process within 48 hours to prevent more serious, long term damage from setting in.