Emergency Cleanup Service For Your FL Home or Business By The Pro’s at 24/7
We provide emergency cleanup service for businesses and homeowners in all FL towns including Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater.
At 24/7 Complete Restoration, we make emergency cleanup services a breeze. You’ve been through enough; it’s our goal to take some of the pressure off you and make the process as easy as possible.
- We offer a variety of cleanups services, including but not limited to:
- Water damage: Water damage is a huge hardship, whether it comes from a hurricane/tropical storm, heavy rainfall, sewage backups, a leaky roof, or plumbing issues.
- Fire damage: Fire damage can be extensive and requires a thorough cleanup.
- Smoke damage: Separate from fire damage, smoke damage is a less obvious form of damage that will need to be addressed.
- Trauma: Our teams will immediately secure and clean biological hazards that can occur after a traumatic event.
Mitigating Fire Damage
- Securing the property and roof tarping: If there is severe structural damage, we may need to secure the property by boarding it up or tarping the roof to prevent water damage.
- Soot removal and smoke damage repair: Soot must be removed and smoke damage repaired.
- Structural repairs: Now the task of repairing structural damage may occur, to prepare the property for restoration.
Water Damage Repair
- Removing Unsalvageable Items: Unfortunately there may be items and materials that cannot be salvaged, and these will need to be removed from the property.
- Clearing the water: Next we will proceed to clear the water from your property industrial pumps and other tools.
- Drying and dehumidifying: We use industrial grade fans and dehumidifiers to dry the air and prevent mold from setting in.
- General repairs: This is the last step before you are ready for the restoration process.
Smoke Damage Cleaning
- Soot removal and fire damage repair: Prior to repairing smoke damage, the immediate, visible damage due to fire and soot needs to be addressed.
- Deodorization: After the property is thoroughly cleaned, we employ a variety of methods to deodorize it, including sprayers and foggers.
- Structural damage: Now is the time to address any structural damage that may have occurred and prepare the property for the restoration process.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water extraction, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Act Fast For Thorough Cleanup Services
For emergency cleanup services, call 24/7 Complete Restoration, a cleanup company you can trust with your home or business. Call within 48 hours of the precipitating event for the best outcome from your cleanup. After 48 hours, long-term problems such as mold or discoloration can set in.