Emergency Board Up Service For Any Size Property In The Tampa FL Area
We provide emergency board up for businesses and homeowners in all FL towns including Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater.
When a crisis strikes, you often need emergency board up to ensure your home or business is secure. Emergency board up services are meant to temporarily secure your property until full repair and restoration can take place. At 24/7 Complete Restoration, our primary concern is to protect your entire property and all assets to prevent any further damage from occurring.
Events Requiring Emergency Board Up
- Fire Damage: Fires cause serious structural damage requiring board-up.
- Water Damage: When water seeps into a structure, it can cause serious damage to the integrity of the material.
- Storm Damage: Large storms can rip off large chunks of buildings, leaving them open and vulnerable.
- Vandalism: Unfortunately, it could happen that your home or business was vandalized, and windows or doors broken.
Regardless of what caused the damage, it is imperative that you board up the property immediately to prevent worse damage such as further water damage and looting.
Board Up Process
Our board up process is quick and insures that your property doesn’t experience further damage and is ready for immediate repair after the event.
- Window/door repair: The most common entry points for unwanted visitors are broken or missing windows and doors. These need to be repaired or replaced.
- Securing the property from looters or other illegal activity: The entire perimeter must be secure to be safe from intruders.
- Securing the property from inclement weather: When there is structural damage to a building, even a small rainstorm can seep in and cause serious water damage.
- Rooftop services: Repair and roof tarping can both be used to secure the roof from inclement weather.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to emergency board up services, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any structural damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the board up.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one to comply with your specific policy.
Don’t Wait To Secure Your Property
Emergency board up is crucial when your property has suffered any level of structural damage. Just because it has suffered water damage, fire damage, storm damage or vandalism, doesn’t mean you have no control.
Take matters into your own hands by contacting 24/7 Complete Restoration to keep your property and assets safe. The quicker you get your property secured, the sooner you can rest easy.