Commercial Water Removal For Property Owners and Managers In The Tampa FL Area
24/7 provides commercial water removal for Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater and surrounding towns.
Act fast with commercial water removal from 24/7 Restoration to mitigate the damage to your property. We know you are eager to get back to business as usual, and we are here to help you do just that. Water removal is a complicated process, but we have years of experience and specialized equipment to get the job done fast.
A precipitating event is the original incident and cause of the water damage. There are many different ways water can get into your commercial property, and it is helpful to determine the cause to prevent a recurring problem.
- Heavy rainfall, tropical storms and hurricanes: With such a prominent storm season, Tampa area business owners are at an increased risk of water damage. Even the most protected buildings are vulnerable to heavy rainfall and wind.
- Flooding: Caused by heavy rainfall and storms, flooding is especially threatening to buildings on low-lying land.
- Dam breaks: When a dam breaks or leaks, a strong gush of water is released and jeopardizes nearby properties.
- Sewage backups: A property owner’s worst nightmare, sewage backups are a messy job. It is even more urgent than most water damage, as it comes with the risk of spreading disease.
Water Damage Restoration for the Following Businesses
Water Removal Process
As you can probably imagine, water removal can be a complicated process. We are happy to walk you through each step in easy to understand terms.
- Consultation: The first step to restoring your commercial property is to give us a call and have an over the phone consultation. This will give us an idea of what happened and how urgent the situation is.
- In-person assessment: Next we will conduct an in-person assessment of the property to determine the scope of damage and produce a game plan. We use tools such as infrared cameras (to detect unseen water) and moisture detectors.
- Removal of damaged material: Anything that cannot be salvaged will need to be removed from the property.
- Water removal: The first step to restoring your property is to remove the bulk of the water. The sooner we get the water out, the less ongoing damage it can cause. We have specialized equipment to do this, such as large, submersible pumps and other water extraction tools.
- Drying and dehumidifying: Drying the property thoroughly is an extremely important step, as it prevents structural damage and mold growth. We use industrial fans and dehumidifiers to get the job done.
- Sanitizing: We also need to completely sanitize all areas affected by water damage to ensure it is clean and ready to be occupied again.
- Restoration: This is the last major step and it includes repairs and rebuilding to restore the property to its pre-water damage condition, as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Working With Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Take The First Step. Call 24/7 Complete Restoration Today!
For commercial water removal in the Tampa, Clearwater and St Petersburg area, there is no better choice than 24/7 Complete Restoration. With the industry standard qualifications, experienced staff and specialized equipment, your property is in good hands. We’ll work to get your business back to normal as soon as possible and ensure the comfort and safety of your employees and customers. Call us today at 813-999-2577 to get started.