Commercial Water Damage Cleanup Service For Properties In The Tampa Area
24/7 provides water damage cleanup service for properties in Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, and surrounding towns.
The experts at 24/7 provide top-notch commercial water damage cleanup services for businesses and facilities of all sizes. We’re here to walk you through each and every step of the cleanup and restoration process.
Types Of Water Damage
There are many ways water could work its way into your commercial property. But regardless of how it got in, we can get it out and help you prevent a reoccurring issue. Some causes of water damage include:
- Heavy rainfall: Heavy rainfall, so common during our storm season, can work its way into your commercial property and cause damage.
- Leaky roof: Even a light rainfall can cause a big problem when you are dealing with a leaky roof.
- Sewage backup: Every property owner’s worst nightmare, sewage backup is not only a water damage emergency but also a health and safety risk.
- Leaking pipes: Faulty plumbing can cause leaks and water damage within in the structure.
Water Damage Restoration for the Following Businesses
Address Commercial Water Damage ASAP
With water damage, the longer you let it sit, the worse your problem becomes. Failure to dry and sanitize the property can cause serious long-term problems.
- Structural damage: With any water damage, some structural damage is likely. But most of this is reversible when dealt with promptly. However, when you let water sink into the structure and foundation of your property, the water can compromise the integrity of the materials and become a permanent problem.
- Cosmetic damage: Although not the worst of your concerns, cosmetic damage such as yellowing can still have an effect on your business. Let us help you lessen the cosmetic effects of water damage.
- Health and safety: We know this is your primary concern, and with the health and safety of your customers and employees, time is of the essence. Mold can set in within 48 hours, and it is a lot harder to get rid of than it is to prevent. Get the property cleared of water and sanitized quickly to prevent mold.
- Displacement: Even though you’re likely already out of business due to your water damage emergency, this is most likely a short-term problem. However, due to all of the above problems that can arise from neglect to treat, your stay of absence could turn into a long-term dilemma. It is our goal and our job to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at 24/7 Complete Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company.
Most insurance policies require that you report water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup. Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Act Quickly To Mitigate Long Term Hazards From Water Damage
For commercial water damage cleanup services, there is no one better than 24/7 Complete Restoration. We know how trying of a time it is when your business is out of commission due to water damage, and we are committed to resolving the problem quickly.